Lycian Adventure Trails
Terms and Conditions
- Please review your itinerary to ensure it is suitable for everybody in your group and that it meets your specific requirements. I shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies or changes to the photographs or descriptions included on this website or any consequences thereof.
- I shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, delay, damage or additional costs incurred or caused by yourself or members of your party or any third party.
- I shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, damage, delay, additional costs or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond my control including but not limited to whether actual or threatened war, nuclear disaster, riot, civil commotion/strike, terrorism, industrial dispute, Acts of Government, Acts of God, natural disaster, fire, floods, adverse weather conditions and disease.
- It is your responsibility to advise of any special requirements, medical conditions, allergies or disabilities that are relevant that I or my suppliers should be aware of.
- You should also inform me immediately if, within 28 days prior to your arrival date any member of your party has, or develops, an infectious or contagious medical condition. If so I have the right refuse your booking.
- You and/or any member of your party may be asked to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by me or my suppliers to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm, or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of your neighbours, other members of your group, staff and the general public, or is likely to breach any of my agreement with you. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and I reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your booking. If you book your trip 45 days or less before the date of departure, then 100% of the trip cost will be counted as the deposit and must be paid immediately.
- The balance of the cost for your trip will be payable 45 days before the date of departure and is non refundable if cancelled after this date. If your balance is not received within 45 days of the date of departure your trip will be cancelled.
- If you need to cancel your booking for whatever reason, any balance that has been paid will be refundable if notice of cancellation is received in writing at least 45 days prior to the date of departure otherwise 100% of the trip cost will apply.
- By booking your trip and paying the agreed deposit, it is agreed you have accepted these terms and conditions and that you understand the possible risks and hazards of such a trip. All activities are undertaken at your own risk. You must have your own travel insurance with adequate and appropriate cover for the activities involved including but not limited to medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, liability, cancellation and emergency rescue costs.
- By booking your trip and paying the agreed deposit, you agree that any likeness or image of you secured or taken on your trip maybe used by me without charge in all media (whether now existing or in the future) for bona fide promotional materials including but not limited to brochures, videos and the internet.
- You may not advertise, use, give or resell your trip or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a competition, promotion, business and charitable or any other similar venture without my express advance written permission.
- Your trip itinerary is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. It must be accepted that delays and alterations are sometimes not possible to avoid.
Back to top