Lycian Adventure Trails Notes
- Lycian Adventure Trails' itineraries will be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to adverse weather conditions and/or group fitness levels.
- There will be a short briefing prior to the treks which will normally begin at 9am.
- Transfers and pick up/drop off to accommodation are included for the walking itineraries (subject to accommodation being in the Fethiye, Hisaronu, Ovacik and Oludeniz area).
- A village or packed lunch is included on the treks. Other meals, snacks and drinks are not.
- Guided hike.
- You must have your own travel insurance that covers medical expenses and emergency rescue costs. European Health Card is not valid in Turkey.
What to Wear/Bring
- Wear good walking boots/ stout trainers with thick soles and thick socks.
- Bring sandals or flip flops for the beach.
- Thin layers of quick drying synthetic clothes are better than cotton.
- Lightweight shorts or trousers with zip-off legs would be useful.
- A sun hat or scarf.
- Bring a warm layer and a lightweight waterproof jacket.
- A Daypack of sufficient size to carry packed lunch, bottled water (2 litres recommended) swim wear/towel and your jacket.
- Walking sticks/poles are not essential but may be useful to bring if you have them.
- Bring any personal medication you require including treatment for any allergies and a small first aid kit including blister treatment (Compeed or equivalent), Imodium, sun cream/lip salve and mosquito repellent.
- If you have a bee/wasp allergy you must carry your own EpiPen or equivalent.
- Small Torch.
For further information please check the FAQ page first, otherwise Contact Me.
Back to top