Lycian Adventure Trails
Lycian Way Trekking Holidays
Adventure and Fun on the Turkish Lycian coast.
Trekking, Camping, Diving, Rafting, Amazing Scenery, Ancient Sites and so much more...
Hi, I'm Ann
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to visit my website.
I first discovered the Turkish region of Fethiye, Hisaronu, Ovacik and Oludeniz in 2011 and am now well and truly hooked on this spectacular coastline, the amazing scenery, friendly people and the delicious food. My love of trekking and sense of adventure led me to the
Lycian Way and hence my dream was born.
I want to share my experiences and open up the Lycian Way trekking experience to as many people as possible, whether a solo traveller, a couple or a group travelling together
Contact me to tailor your trip to your specific requirements:
- Trek on the Lycian Way for a day, weekend or longer
- Stay in a natural and tranquil forest camp
- Take a rest with a relaxing Turkish bath and massage
- Explore the spectacular coastline by land and by sea
- Visit ancient ruins, castles, rock tombs and valleys
- Relax on a boat trip visiting islands, bays and swimming in the crystal blue water
- Eat delicious local Turkish food
- Seek adventure with a variety of activities including paragliding, diving or rafting
Visit my web pages for more information